1. In a large microwavable bowl, mix cereal and almonds.
2. In a 2 cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and cinnamon uncovered on High about 2 minutes - stirring after 1 minute, until mixture is boiling; stir.
3. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
4. Microwave uncovered on High 3 minutes, stirring and scraping bowl after every minute.
5. Stir in apples; microwave uncovered on High about 2 minutes or until apples just begin to brown on edges.
6. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool, about 5 minutes.
7. Place in serving bowl; stir in raisins. Store in airtight container.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to mbiegacki for submitting this recipe.