Licensed Retail District Managers
Our Licensed Retail District Managers are there to help licensees in the execution of the of the Save-A-Lot program.
A Licensed Retail District Manager can:
- Share best practices for business improvements
- Provide owners and employees with counsel, advice and assistance with proper merchandising techniques, pricing and competition price checks
- Make recommendations and assist with perishable and category resets
- Review all facets of store perishable operations and counsel owners on maximizing sales
- Analyze profit and loss statements as they relate to the perishable departments and other categories in the store
- Initiate new perishable programs and implement merchandise plans that reinforce the Save-A-Lot image
- Assist with the development of new stores with existing retailers and make recommendations for improving or upgrading facilities
- Ensure that all retailers adhere to Save-A-Lot operating standards and are in compliance with the license agreement
© Save-A-Lot food stores, all rights reserved. This is not an offer of sale. Information subject to change.