1. In a large zip top bag, combine onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, sugar, oregano and crushed red pepper. Seal the bag closed and shake to mix spices.
2. Add cubed chicken to the bag and shake to evenly coat chicken with spices. Set chicken aside.
3. In another large zip top bag, combine chopped onion, mango/peaches, cucumber, garlic, chopped cilantro, minced jalapeño and lime juice. Seal the bag shut and gently shake to combine ingredients. Place salsa bag into the refrigerator to chill.
4. Heat olive oil on medium high heat in a large grill pan or heavy saute pan.
5. Add chicken, cook for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from heat.
6. Serve chicken in lettuce leaves topped with mango salsa, or allow your dinner guests to create their own lettuce wraps at the table! So much fun, and so healthy!
No notes available at this time.