Simple and filling!
1. In a medium non-stick pan, sauté the chopped red pepper, yellow onion, garlic and oil for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
2. Stir in the tomatoes and frozen corn and cook an additional 2 minutes. Add black beans, salt and pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender.
3. Drain in a strainer. Spoon vegetable mixture into tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on top. Fold tortilla over filling.
4. Place quesadilla on a non-stick cookie sheet. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
5. Spoon salsa over the quesadilla. Enjoy!
No notes available at this time.