1. Line a cookie sheet with foil or spray well with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Finely chop celery, carrot and onion. (Or use a food processor to speed things up.)
3. In mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, celery, carrot, green onion, garlic powder, salt, and half of the hot sauce. Mix well and roll into small meatballs about ¾ in diameter.
4. Place meatballs on baking sheet and bake until cooked through, approximately 20-25 minutes.
5. While meatballs cook, melt butter on stove or in microwave and stir in remaining hot sauce.
6. Place meatballs in serving dish and allow to cool slightly. Drizzle with melted butter and hot sauce and serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping.
No notes available at this time.