1. Wash and cut cauliflower into florets. Place in a casserole dish big enough to accommodate them.
2. Sprinkle onion over cauliflower and season with salt and pepper. Next, pour Mantia's alfredo sauce over cauliflower and mix.
3. Cover with foil, bake at 350 ° F for 30 minutes.
4. Mix together Coburn Farms cheese and bread crumbs. Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly over top of casserole after 30 minutes of being in the oven.
5. Return to oven and bake uncovered for another 15 minutes until golden brown. Serve and Enjoy!
Any Coburn Farms shredded cheese blend works great for this recipe.