1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line an 8 inch pie pan with unrolled crescent rolls.
3. Brown ground beef in skillet. Drain well.
4. Stir in ketchup, mustard, and chopped pickles.
5. Sprinkle with milk and flour, then cook until thickened and bubbly. Stir occasionally.
6. Remove from heat and add cheese to the top.
7. Pour into pie pan and place another layer of crescent rolls on top (if desired). Bake for 15 minutes or until top crust is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
No notes available at this time.