1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the ground beef, and cook until brown and crumbly.
3. Pour off excess grease, then stir in onion and tomatoes. Cook and stir until the onions soften just a bit, for about 3 minutes. Stir the cheese into the mixture and set aside.
4. Cut the tops off of the peppers, and remove the veins and seeds. Fill each pepper with the ground beef mixture and pour in some of the chicken broth. Place into the cups of a muffin tin and replace the tops.
5. Bake in oven for about 30 minutes.
No notes available at this time.