1. Mix together vanilla instant pudding mix, cream and milk. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to set.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a large pot, bring water and butter to a boil. Stir in flour and salt until the mixture forms a ball. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl.
4. Using a wooden spoon or stand mixer, beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Drop by spoonfuls onto an un-greased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. Leave in oven with door ajar for 10 minutes to allow shells to dry before filling to prevent sagging.
6. When the shells are cool, split in half or down the middle and fill them with the pudding mixture.
Drizzle melted chocolate on top to add a scrumptious accent if desired.