Ham and Cheese Party Pinwheels
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 0
- 1 Pkg. (8 oz.), softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Packet Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 Pkg. Flour Tortillas
- 1 Pkg. Sliced Cooked Ham
- 8 Slices Swiss Singles
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch dip mix together until mixed thoroughly.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on each flour tortilla. Place sliced ham on top of the cream cheese mixture. Add Swiss cheese over the ham.
- Roll up tortillas tightly, and wrap in plastic saran wrap. Continue this process until all tortillas are rolled up and wrapped.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Remove wrapping from tortilla and cut rolls into 2-inch slices. Place on a platter, and tell guests to dig in!