Meatball Marinara Sliders
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 20
- 1 pkg frozen Banquet? Family Size Meatballs in Marinara Sauce (25 oz)
- 12 mini sandwich or dinner rolls, cut in half horizontally
- 3 slices Coburn Farms Sliced Cheese (1 oz), quartered
- Preheat oven to 350?F. Microwave family entree according to package directions.
- Place rolls, cut-side up, on baking sheet. Spoon 2 cooked meatballs with sauce on the bottom half of each roll. Top each with a piece of cheese. Spread any remaining sauce on the cut-side of top half of each roll.
- Bake 5 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Assemble sliders and serve immediately.