Prep Time 5-10
Cook Time 20-25
- 1 can Refried Beans
- 1 jar Mild Salsa
- 1 bag Nacho Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1 1/2 cups 2% Milk
- Preheat oven to 400? Fahrenheit.
- To make the cheese sauce, melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat. Blend in flour and salt. Add 1 cup milk, stir until thickened, and then add 1 cup of cheese. Stir until melted.
- In a 13" x 9" glass baking dish coated with cooking spray, stir cheese sauce with milk; spread evenly. Top with half of salsa and half of chips.
- Carefully spread beans over chips. Top with remaining chips and salsa. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top before baking.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.