Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1 Package Soft Cream Cheese Cup
- 1/2 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 Cup (diced) Green Peppers
- 1 Cup (chopped) Yellow Onions
- Desired amount of Pepperoni
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
NotesSince pizza is the number one food people think of when they are playing "arm-chair quarter back," this dip seemed to be a perfect fit. It's like having all the gooey delicious toppings of a pizza in the form of a dip and the "dippers" are the crust."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread softened cream cheese on bottom of 9 inch glass pie plate. Top with pizza sauce, onions, green peppers, sliced pepperoni, and cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until cheese Is melted. Serve with hard break sticks or crackers.