Simple Deviled Eggs
Prep Time 10-15
Cook Time 0
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Mustard
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 6 hard boiled Grade A Large Eggs
- (optional) Paprika
- Peel shells off of the hard-boiled eggs and slice in half (lengthwise).
- Using a spoon, gently remove the yolks from the whites and place all of the yolks in a small bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks into small pieces. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, and relish to the yolks and mix until well combined and creamy.
- 4 Using a spoon, carefully scoop some of the yolk mixture into the white of each egg half.
- Repeat until all of the egg whites are filled. Lightly sprinkle with paprika and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.