Sweet Potato Casserole
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 25
- 2 (beaten) Grade A Large Eggs
- 1/3 cup 2% Milk
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cans Cut Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 cup (melted) butter
- 1/3 cup (stick) butter
- 1/2 cup, chopped pecans
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour 2 cans of sweet potatoes in a large bowl and thoroughly mash together. In another large mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup melted butter, milk, eggs, vanilla extract and mashed sweet potatoes.
- Once fully mixed, spread combination evenly into baking dish. Place aside in prep for topping before baking.
- To create the pecan topping, in a small bowl, mix together flour, and brown sugar. Add in 1/3 cup of softened stick of butter and stir mixture until crumb-like. Then proceed to mix in the pecans.
- Pour pecan blend over the sweet potatoes.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes until golden. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.