Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 25
- 6 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Pkg Frozen Spinach
- 3 Tbsp Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- Thaw the spinach in the microwave according to package directions. Squeeze out the excess water. Then, season the spinach with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cut the tops off of the tomatoes, about 1/3 of the way down. Scoop out the insides along with the seeds. Place tomatoes onto a nonstick or greased baking sheet.
- Mix spinach with cheese in a small mixing bowl. Scoop mixture into the tomatoes. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake stuffed tomatoes for 25 minutes, checking occasionally. Cooking time is approximate and depends on the size of the tomatoes. Let cool and enjoy!