Balsamic Grilled Veggies
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 10 Minutes
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 large chopped Zucchini
- 8-10 large chopped Button Mushrooms
- 1 large, chopped Yellow Onion
- 2 large, chopped Bell Peppers
- 2 Cloves, crushed Fresh Garlic
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- Slice vegetables into 1 inch pieces - large enough to fit on skewers. We like using bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and zucchini!
- Place vegetables onto skewers and lie on a sheet pan.
- Place balsamic vinegar, olive oil, fresh garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Brush balsamic vinegar mixture onto vegetables until all coated.
- Place vegetable skewers on the grill over medium-high heat. Cook until vegetables are tender and place back on sheet pan.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the top warm vegetables and enjoy!