Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 0
- 1 can La Preferida Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 can, drained Diced Tomatoes with Chiles
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- To taste Iodized Salt
- 1/3 cup White or Red Onion, diced
NotesThis Black Bean & Corn Salsa goes great with Senora Verde White Corn Chips!
If possible, make ahead of time (a day or so in advance) for even more flavor.
- Combine the black beans, corn and tomatoes in a medium bowl.
- Add the Marcum spices and diced onion, then stir until evenly combined. Taste, then add salt if needed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.