Cheesy Bread Sticks
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- 1 pkg Pizza Crust Mix
- 4 Tbsp Margarine Quarters
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
NotesSometimes we want to have the cheese bread sticks that we order from our favorite pizza place, but we don't want the pizza! So instead, we make our own cheese bread sticks with this simple bread sticks recipe. Whether as a snack or a side with soup and salad, these cheese bread sticks are always a hit in our house!
- To make cheesy bread sticks, you will prepare the whole bread sticks recipe as one item, then cut it into sticks.
- Prepare the pizza crust mix as directed on package.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Press the crust into the baking sheet so it?s evenly distributed, then brush it with melted butter and sprinkle garlic powder on top.
- Bake according to package directions. Remove the pan from the oven, sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly across the top, and bake for additional 2 to 3 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Allow it to cool slightly, then slice it into cheesy bread sticks and enjoy.