Hot Cross Buns
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 12
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 Cup Raisins Seedless Pouch
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tsp 2% Milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place crescent rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of raisins onto the short side of each crescent roll triangle. Fold corners of dough over raisins and roll to opposite point; pinch to seal.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven, and place on a wire rack to cool.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and milk until smooth and drizzling consistency. With spoon, drizzle icing in cross shape on top of each bun.