Mexican Layered Dip
Prep Time 20
Cook Time 0
- 1 (16oz) can Refried Beans
- 1/2 cup Black Olives, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Guacamole
- 1 cup Medium Salsa
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) pkg Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 bag Spicy Nacho Tortilla Chips
- Spread the refried beans with a spoon evenly in the bottom of a shallow serving dish.
- Combine sour cream and taco seasoning together in a small bowl. Mix together. Spread the sour cream mixture evenly over the refried beans layer.
- Spoon the salsa over the sour cream mixture evenly. Then, spread guacamole over the salsa evenly. Layer on shredded lettuce until the guacamole is covered completely.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese, sliced black olives and chopped green onions over the lettuce and chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Serve with corn chips.