Roasted Potato Wedges
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 35
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp Iodized Salt
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Grated Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise into 4 equally sized wedges.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Line a sheet pan with foil. Place the potato wedges, skin side down, on the foil. Be sure to space evenly, so they cook uniformly. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until well browned. Serve immediately, sprinkled with more salt if desired.