Roasted Sweet Corn on the Cob
Prep Time 5
Cook Time 20
- 4 ears fresh corn-on-the-cob, tassels and silks removed
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter
- Light Canola Cooking Spray
- Season with Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray roasting pan or baking sheet with non-stick Canola cooking spray.
- Melt butter in microwave or on stove. Add sugar and allow it to melt into the butter. Brush corn all over with butter mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place corn in roasting pan, being careful not to crowd the ears together. Roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn corn and baste with more of the butter mix. Roast for another 10 minutes or until done, being careful not to burn. Remove and serve immediately.