1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon together.
3. Unroll the crescent dough to separate the triangles. Cut each in half length-way to have 16 triangular strips.
4. Place an apple in each wedge and roll up.
5. Place rolls on baking dish, and drizzle with melted butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mix. Pour orange juice into baking dish but not over the rolls.
6. Bake for 30-35 mins until rolls are golden brown.
Serve with a side of World's Fair® Caramel Topping for dipping if desired.
Thanks to for submitting this recipe.