1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Slice apples and spread evenly onto a greased cookie sheet.
3. Whisk the water and cornstarch together in a small bowl; pour the mixture over the apple slices and gently stir all contents together until evenly coated.
4. Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon over the apple slices.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the apples are tender. Serve warm over World’s Fair vanilla ice cream!
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.