1. In a blender, blend milk, flour, salt and eggs for 15-20 seconds. Add butter and continue blending until thoroughly mixed.
2. Cover the mixture and refrigerate for at least one hour. When ready to make, pre-heat a small skillet on medium heat.
3. Pour enough batter in the pan to coat the bottom of the skillet. Cover for a few minutes, until the edges start turning brown.
4. Use a butter knife or spatula to remove crepe from pan. Set on a dish to cool. Meanwhile, cut one banana into slices.
5. Fill the crepe with banana slices and fold over. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the crepe and serve!
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.