1. Do Ahead of time: Cook a bowl of Rollin' Oats Quick Oats and remove 1/3 cup and chill.
2. Slice banana and freeze (can be done the day before).
3. Combine cooked, chilled oatmeal, skim milk, honey, vanilla and cinnamon in small high speed blender. Blend until creamy.
4. Add frozen banana and blend again. Add ice and blend briefly until ice is broken into small pieces.
5. Pour into glass and enjoy! Also great with 1/2 cup of other frozen fruits: pineapple, peach, strawberries or any assortment.
No notes available at this time.