Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- 1/3 Cup Quick Oats
- 1/4 Cup 2% Milk
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 dashes Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- Do Ahead of time: Cook a bowl of Rollin' Oats Quick Oats and remove 1/3 cup and chill.
- Slice banana and freeze (can be done the day before).
- Combine cooked, chilled oatmeal, skim milk, honey, vanilla and cinnamon in small high speed blender. Blend until creamy.
- Add frozen banana and blend again. Add ice and blend briefly until ice is broken into small pieces.
- Pour into glass and enjoy! Also great with 1/2 cup of other frozen fruits: pineapple, peach, strawberries or any assortment.