Simple and filling!
1. In a medium non-stick pan, sauté the chopped red pepper, yellow onion, garlic and oil for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
2. Stir in the tomatoes and frozen corn and cook an additional 2 minutes. Add black beans, salt and pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender.
3. Drain in a strainer. Spoon vegetable mixture into tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on top. Fold tortilla over filling.
4. Place quesadilla on a non-stick cookie sheet. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
5. Spoon salsa over the quesadilla. Enjoy!
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to JB411 from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.