1. Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Reserve ¾ cup of the bacon. Combine remaining bacon in a large bowl with the cream cheese, shredded cheeses, sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Mix well and spoon into baking dish.
4. Bake until dip is hot and bubbly, approximately 25-30 minutes.
5. Top with chopped tomatoes, remaining bacon, lettuce, and avocado. Serve immediately with your favorite dippers: crackers, tortilla chips, toasted bread slices, raw veggies.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.