Impress your guests at your next brunch!
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease a 13x9 casserole dish.
2. In a medium skillet, cook sausage, bacon and onion over medium-high heat until the sausage and bacon are browned and the onion is tender. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and milk on high, then slowly and add sour cream and soup. With a large spoon, add remaining ingredients (including the meat and onion mixture) and stir until well blended.
4. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
5. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
LEFTOVER HAM? Substitute chopped ham for the sausage/bacon to use those holiday leftovers!
This delicious breakfast casserole can be prepared the night before and refrigerated or frozen for a quick breakfast.
Thanks to Jen411 from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.