Baked Denver Omelet
Prep Time 10 - 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
- 8 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Half-and-Half
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar
- 1 cup Chopped Cooked Ham
- 1/4 cup, chopped Green Peppers
- 2 finely chopped Green Onions
- Grease a 9-inch square baking dish. Heat oven to 375?.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and half-and-half until lightly beaten.
- Stir in ham, green pepper and green onion and mix gently. Pour into baking dish and bake until eggs are fully set and top turns a light golden brown, approximately 25 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.