Prep Time 10-15
Cook Time 30-35
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Pinch Iodized Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 pkg Shredded Hash Browns
- 8oz Sour Cream
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 12 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 large can Sliced Mushrooms
- 1-10oz pkg Chopped Spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 medium White Onion, diced
- 12oz Bacon
- 1 lb Mild Pork Sausage
- Pinch Ground Black Pepper
NotesLEFTOVER HAM? Substitute chopped ham for the sausage/bacon to use those holiday leftovers!
This delicious breakfast casserole can be prepared the night before and refrigerated or frozen for a quick breakfast.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13x9 casserole dish.
- In a medium skillet, cook sausage, bacon and onion over medium-high heat until the sausage and bacon are browned and the onion is tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and milk on high, then slowly and add sour cream and soup. With a large spoon, add remaining ingredients (including the meat and onion mixture) and stir until well blended.
- Transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.