French Toast Casserole
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- 6 Grade A Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Sweet Cream Butter - Quarters
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 12 slices Bread cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups 2% Milk
NotesWe always have this for Christmas brunch with my extended family. We can make it the night before and don't have to fuss in the morning. The kids love it for the taste and I love it for the simplicity.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and pour in greased 9x13 pan sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Place bread in pan over sugar mixture two layers on top of each other.
- Beat eggs and milk together and pour over bread. Cover and let stand over night in refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Place in oven uncovered and bake 35 minutes