Prep Time 15-20
Cook Time 40-45
- 1 9" Pie Shell
- 8 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1/3 can Black Olives, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Crushed
- 1/3 cup, chopped Green Onions
NotesPlace the quiche on a cookie sheet before putting in the oven, it makes it easier to get out and helps keep your oven clean!
- Preheat oven to 375?F. Place the pie crust into a 9" deep dish pie pan or tart pan. Press down and crimp edges.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the milk until runny. Season with salt, pepper and oregano. Into the eggs, mix the tomatoes, olives and chopped green onions. Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust, and sprinkle the feta over top.
- Bake at 375?F until set in the middle, about 40-45 minutes. Allow quiche to cool slightly before slicing and serving (7 minutes).