Stuffed French Toast
Prep Time 6-7
Cook Time 2-3
- 8 slices Bread
- 4 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 4 slices Honey Ham
- 4 lightly beaten Grade A Large Eggs
- 2/3 cup 2% Milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- Sprinkled Powdered Sugar
- Serve with Buttery Rich Syrup
- Combine eggs and milk in a bowl. Beat well and pour into a pie pan.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium high heat until sizzling.
- Dip bread in egg mix, coating both sides. Place bread in skillet and cook until bread is lightly browned on both sides. Remove to a plate.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each of four slices and top with sliced ham. Then top with the four remaining French toast slices. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with syrup on the side.