1. Melt cream cheese in sauce pan on high.
2. Mix in hot sauce. Add blue cheese and ranch, whisk into smooth mixture and mix in cheese.
3. Boil chicken breasts until cooked (approx. 15 minutes), and shred into small pieces with a fork.
4. Stir shredded chicken into cheese mixture. Pour into pan and cover with foil.
5. Bake covered at 400ºF for 20 minutes. Remove foil cover and bake uncovered for another 20 minutes.
Ever since high school, I've been making Buffalo Chicken Dip for school functions. Everyone who has ever tasted it says I make the best they’ve ever had. It's easy to make and rather cheap thanks to Save-A-Lot. Every time my friends/family get together they ask me to make it before anything else. And it's gone in less than 10 minutes.