1. Stir butter, hot sauce, sugar and vinegar in a pan over medium-low heat until butter has melted. Remove from heat.
2. In a large ziplock bag, mix cayenne, 1 tsp. pepper, 2 tsp. salt and flour. Add half of chicken and toss until well coated. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
3. When ready to grill, remove from refrigerator and thread 4-5 pieces of chicken per skewer.
4. Pre-heat grill for high heat. Lay skewers on well-oiled grill.
5. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, until chicken juices run clear. Turn and brush with reserved marinade frequently.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.