An easy dinner for a busy household!
1. Cook Italian ground sausage in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Stir until all of the sausage turns a nice brown and there are no pink spots inside any of the clumps of meat. Once thoroughly cooked, turn off heat and set aside.
3. Mix cabbage, cream of celery soup, So Cheezy cheese and low-fat ricotta in a large bowl. Add in cooked Italian ground sausage. Add mixed ingredients evenly into a 9 x 13” greased baking dish.
4. Bake 375 for 45 minutes. While this is baking, melt the butter in the microwave, then mix with the bread crumbs in a small bowl until evenly moistened. (Add more butter if desired.)
5. Remove the casserole dish from the oven and sprinkle the buttered bread crumbs on top. Bake another 20 minutes. Remove, let cool and serve.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to Jen411 from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.