1. Preheat oven to 300ºF.
2. Combine condescended milk and dry gelatin in a small saucepan. Heat on low for 4-5 minutes; stirring until thick.
3. Pop popcorn in microwave as recommended on packaging. Measure out 12 cups of popped corn. Discard all unpopped kernels.
4. Line buttered foil in large shallow roasting pan. Pour popcorn and spread evenly.
5. Pour liquid mixture over popcorn using a spoon to coat. Bake for 20 minutes in oven, stirring every 5 minutes.
6. Remove popcorn from pan, let cool on buttered tin foil. Once cool, break into clusters.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.