1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium skillet cook butter and caramel topping over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and bubbly.
3. Spray custard cups or 8 (12-ounce) ramekins with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of pecans in each cup. Spoon about 1/3 cup caramel-apple mixture evenly over pecans in each cup.
4. Separate biscuits and gently stretch each biscuit until large enough to cover caramel-apple mixture. Place biscuits on top of caramel-apple mixture in each cup. Place cups on large cookie sheet with sides.
5. Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Place cups on cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
7. Place heatproof serving plate upside down on each cup. Carefully turn plate and cup over to remove cakes. Serve warm with World’s Fair Vanilla Ice Cream!
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.