1.Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Over medium heat, cook the ground beef in a pan. Drain the grease from the pan once the beef is browned.
3. Cook the bacon in a separate pan for about 6-10 minutes, or until crispy. Drain all but a tablespoon of the grease from the bacon pan.
4. Add the onion into the pan with the bacon grease, and sauté for 5-7 minutes. Then add in the garlic and sauté for a minute, or until fragrant.
5. In a mixing bowl, add together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella, cheddar, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup. Put the ground beef and bacon, onion and garlic mixture into the mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Mix together all the ingredients and pour it into a baking dish.
6. Bake the dip until the top is a light golden brown, about 20-30 minutes. Serve dip with crackers or toasted bread.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.