1. Brown Beef and Farmington sausage in a large skillet. Drain fat from skillet. Mix Marcum Oregano into meat mixture.
2. Melt Marvella cheese spread in microwave safe bowl for approximately 2 minutes.
3. Cut each slice of Grissoms bread into quarters.
4. Mix melted cheese and meat mixture together. Place about 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons of mixture on each piece of bread.
5. Put pieces of bread on a foil lined baking sheet and place under the preheated broiler for a couple minutes until browned. Serve and Enjoy!
Hanky Panky's can be made ahead of time and stacked between layers of wax paper, then just quickly re-warm in oven for service.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.