1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan, cook ground beef until browned, 5-7 minutes.
3. Add refried beans, kidney beans, chopped onions and frozen corn into the saucepan. Cook ingredients on medium to high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once ingredients cook thoroughly, turn off heat and set aside.
4. Place one tortilla in the bottom of the greased pan. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the cooked ingredients onto the top of the tortilla and spread evenly. Then, layer a few tablespoons of salsa over the mixture. Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheese over the salsa.
5. Place another tortilla over the salsa, and add more of the cooked ingredients onto the top of the tortilla and spread evenly. Layer a few tablespoons of salsa over the mixture. Again, sprinkle 1 cup of the shredded cheese over the salsa.
6. Repeat this layering process. Once the final tortilla has been placed atop the mixture, cover with remaining salsa and remaining cheese.
7. Place pie pan in oven, and cook 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven, and serve warm. Place a dollop of sour cream on the casserole, and enjoy!
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.