1. Mix buttermilk, salt, pepper and paprika in a small bowl.
2. Marinate chicken fillets in mixture for at least 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix crushed corn flakes and panko together on a plate, season with salt & pepper.
4. Place one or two pieces of chicken at a time on plate, thoroughly coating each piece in crumb. Place coated chicken fillets on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, turning pieces once during baking.
Serve with honey mustard, ranch, marinara sauce or other favorite dip!
Thanks to JB411 from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.