1. Coat chicken with flour - place chicken and any remaining flour in slow cooker. Add all remaining ingredients except rice; stir.
2. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (or HIGH for 3 to 4 hours).
3. Cook rice as directed on package.
4. Stir chicken mixture to thicken sauce. Serve over rice.
1. If using your stove, assemble ingredients as directed in dutch oven or large sauce pot instead of the slow cooker. Bring to boil on medium-high heat.
2. Cover with a tight-fitting lid. Reduce heat to low; simmer 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is cooked through stirring occasionally.
3. Cook rice as directed on package. Serve with chicken mixture.
The carrots and tomato provide a good source of Vitamin A in this low calorie meal. Slow cooking allows more time to spend with your family.