1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Spray an 8 inch square pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together sugar, butter, eggs, canned pumpkin and vanilla. Stir in spices, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
4. Add in ½ cup flour and milk; once combined, add in rest of flour. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into pan and smooth out evenly.
6. Back for 50-60 minutes until firm. Let cool for 5 minutes on wire cooling rack before serving.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.