1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a bunt pan.
2. Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar and the cinnamon in a bowl. Slice the bananas in to 1/4 wheels. Set aside.
3. Remove the rolls from the cans, slice each in to 4 pieces, roll each piece in the cinnamon mixture. Place roll pieces into the bunt pan when you have a single layer of pieces of rolls sprinkle half of the chocolate chips and half of the bananas wheels over the rolls.
4. Repeat with remaining crescent roll pieces, bananas and chocolate chips. In microwave safe bowl melt the margarine. Stir in the remaining cinnamon and sugar mixture and the remaining 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Pour over the rolls in the bunt pan.
5. Bake covered with foil for 30 min. Remove foil and continue baking for 25 minutes. Remove from oven allow to sit for 5 minutes. Flip on to a large plate. Slice or pull apart.
When the smell of Chunky Monkey Breakfast Bake begins to waft up stairs and circulate through the house it makes it so much easier to get those kids up in the morning. At my house the chores are first - the sheep and chickens eat before the kids! I have 4 kids and 20 cheviot sheep and about 20 hens. So we are very busy I don't have time to make a big fancy breakfast. We often have to be out the door early Saturday mornings for sports, shopping or livestock shows. I love this warm, sticky and oh so yummy breakfast bake. It is quick and simple it can also be made and prepared the night before and then popped in the oven in the morning. The alluring affect of brown sugar, chocolate and crescent rolls will have your crew up and ready for whatever you are doing plus it is a better deal and so much better than going to get donuts.