1. In a large saucepan, mix butter with white sugar on high heat for about 5 minutes, until light and fluffy.
2. Add brown sugar to the mix. Then add eggs one at a time and mix together. Next, add vanilla extract.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together, and then add this mixture to the saucepan.
4. Next, add in the Rollin Oats® Oatmeal, baking chips, coconut, and walnuts to the saucepan, and stir until all of the ingredients are mixed together evenly.
5. Scoop golf ball size potions of batter onto a greased or parchment lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 13-15 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow cooling. Once cool (about 7 minutes), transfer cookies to a plate and enjoy!
Recipe tip: Spread a couple of tablespoons of your favorite flavor of World’s Fair Ice Cream in between two cookies, and enjoy a delicious ice cream sandwich!
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.