1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly cover a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place rice chex cereal, Mantia's Parmesan Cheese and Marcum Italian Seasoning in a resealable plastic bag and crush by rolling over bagged cereal mixture with a rolling pin. Set aside.
3. Lay a 12-inch length of wax paper on the kitchen counter. On left side of wax paper spoon Kurtz Tomato Ketchup in a vertical line. On right side of wax paper pour cereal mixture in a vertical line.
4. Insert a popsicle stick or chopstick into one end of each of the frank. Roll each frank first in the ketchup, then in the cereal mixture to coat evenly. Place the coated frank on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
My three children were all finicky eaters at one point or another when they were small. So I had to come up with creative ways to encourage them to eat a variety of foods. I discovered that I could make just about anything look more appetizing (including fruits and veggies) if I could put it on a popsicle stick. Of course many kids like franks. This version adds a little crunch a little dairy and the always kid-friendly taste of pizza - all on a stick. My kids love them and their friends have even requested them when visiting for lunch or as a snack. Add some baby carrots and a piece of fruit and you have a healthy fun lunch the kids (even the finicky ones) will love eating!